Yet another chop..........

Good to see you back in h3llb3nt1! I'm glad you got your fender in man. Hell, at least you got something to look at.My bike is in pieces too.

Great news h3llb3nt1!

I think that fender is gonna look sweet!

I'm interested in the fire extinguisher idea you and Irish have been talking about! What size and where are you thinking about mounting it? Are you thinking looks or storage?

Alright boys......Here is the latest update. Finally finished the Triumph. All mods completed. Air box removed and K&N pods installed, air injection system removed, British Customs Predator exhausts, headers wrapped and a few chrome bits. She now runs tip top.

Attachments

• IMG_0004[1].jpg
    IMG_0004[1].jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 214
Chop is back on the lift. Spent an evening deciding what, how and when to get back at it. Go to work next morning and get on Craigslist just searching and what do I come across? An all original 1971 with 23,150 miles on it. Even had the original license plate. Holly Shit!! I am now a proud owner of the bike that started it all.......

Attachments

• IMG_0002[1].jpg
    IMG_0002[1].jpg
    268 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0003[1].jpg
    IMG_0003[1].jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0005[1].jpg
    IMG_0005[1].jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_20130909_114607_670.jpg
    IMG_20130909_114607_670.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 237
Thanks J. I loved the Triumph before I (WOKE) her up. Now she runs like she was meant to. Amazing what a few tweaks will do. Your not kidding, the ultimate Craigslist find. I'm still smiling. Now all I need is a 70', 72', 73' and a 75'. Better finish the chop before I get back on Craigslist.

Chop is back on the lift. Spent an evening deciding what, how and when to get back at it. Go to work next morning and get on Craigslist just searching and what do I come across? An all original 1971 with 23,150 miles on it. Even had the original license plate. Holly Shit!! I am now a proud owner of the bike that started it all.......

I saw that on craiglist and called about it never got a call back. good to see it when to a good home great score man!

Yeah it took him a couple of days to call me back. Great guy. We talked for about a half hour about 650s. Seems like hes had a lot of them.I'm certainly lucky to have gotten it. Told the little lady it was for her when I restored it. Crises averted

Back