You just finished your build

Yeah good idea............Lets do a historical background on me. built more modified cars for customers all colors and shapes, had my artistic direction at an early age, take pride in everything I built and do. When i build something I have a base idea and build on that if the idea I had someone else build for me in not what I pictured it gets modified. Everything I build has a part of me in it. when I am finished I know that is what I built for me the way I like it, I stand back take it all in thinking of all the changes and ideas that went into it.
Appreciating what i build, we all can slap store bought stuff together but who really takes the time to truly find the right parts to make it all fit, is it a race to go for a ride or do the pieces have to fit in the puzzle.I've built some pretty fn nice stuff and I take allot of time and pride to find all the right pieces. we all look at things differently, this is just the way do things. what is your creative process and what do you do when you are finished in other words sometimes its not the end result that counts its how you got there.

tier it down and paint it, put it back together and ride it.and start on my next bike already partially started and when i am finished with that start the next bike already partially finished end then after that ............taking the best ideas from the first bike and carrying them to the next till you have something you really really like but then all my bikes are like that

I "always" know what is going to happen to the bike when it's finished. Yeah, right. But most of the time I do. I have about 2 years worth of bike projects backed up now. And that's okay. I have had one bike here since 1998 "awaiting restoration"! The problem is something more interesting comes along and gets ahead of it. But this is supposed to be interesting and fun, so that's okay. If I keep them, I ride them. They are not motorcycles if they are not used. Others I do just to sale. I love working on them but the bottom line is I love motorcycles and I have to ride.

Ride this one, hoping not to wad it, while I finish the next project!

Attachments

• DSC01439.jpg
    DSC01439.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 130
Back