For Sale - 12" Ape Hangers (7/8") and +5" Cables for XS650

MUCHADO

uhhhh
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 12" rise ape hanger handlebars and the +5 motion pro cables to go with it.. I bought this stuff from TC Bros. These are in great shape, I just prefer running drag bars so went back to my old setup and don't need these anymore.

$40 for the bars
$30 for the cables
... So that's $70 for all of it. Add $13 continental US for shipping (I use UPS)

Descriptions from TC Bros site:
Yamaha XS650 Extended Cables Set +5"
OEM quality +5" extended cable set for Yamaha XS650. These cables work great with our 12" and 15" ape hanger handlebars. Fits 1976-1984 models.
DSC06556.JPG

12" Rise - Chrome
These bars have a 12" rise and are Chrome. We were having trouble finding good quality 7/8" bars that had not been sitting in a warehouse for 30 years, so we decided to start making them. They are brand new and are bent on a CNC Mandrel bender for ultra smooth bends and flawless symmetry. They are made from 7/8" OD x 13ga wall (.095 thick) steel tubing. The 7/8" OD is used on many metric bikes as well as some British models. If you have 7/8" diameter bars on your bike, and your handlebar clamp spacing is 5-1/4" or less (outside to outside), then these bars should fit your bike (longer cables are usually required).

apehangerhandlebars_LRG.jpg

Here's a picture of the bars on my bike:

62ac21ad.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, do you happen to still have this? I'd love the set for my XZV750. Let me know either way via email (mleestokley@yahoo.com) so if not I can keep looking.

Back