For Sale - 1978 xs 650 frame with brat kit installed $750 clean p.a title.

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have a 1978 xs 650 frame with clean P.A title. The back was signed by the previous owner and I have not transfered it into my name so it is still in their name. I installed one of my seat lower kits on it and shaved off the unused parts and cleaned it up. As of right now the frame is in bare metal and I have not installed the coil mount. When the frame sells I will weld whatever coil mount you would like on to the bike depending on which you want to run since there are several different options for different set ups. Right now the frame is on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/140641991858?_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&item=140641991858&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&vxp=mtr
I am more then willing to end the auction if there are no bids on it to sell locally. I dont care for selling on ebay because of the ridiculous fees and what not. I would rather sell it here if possible. I can ship the frame but please pm for info about this. I can also do the paint work and bodywork if the new owner would like for a small fee. Either way the frame must be paid for before doing additional work. Feel free to pm with questions.
Im selling the frame swingarm and title. It is a drum brake set up.

Last edited:
Back