For Sale - 1979 Yamaha Street tracker Full custom build

Yamaha_chop

Fabricator Extraordinare
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you have seen the pictures of my latest build on the main board, but being as she's finished, it's for sale! That was kind of the point on this because I've got to pay for my other bikes :)

Info:
1979 Yamaha XS650
19" 80spoke front wheel
Harley Road Glide rotors
2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Forks/calipers/master cylinder
Superbike bars with stock XS risers
Headlight from Studebaker
Numberplate/headlight surround - fabricated by me
Gas tank Honda CB175
Seat 2006 Harley Sportster
Exhaust- fabricated by me
Pegs Yamaha WR250
Rear shock Buell 2009 1125R
Backhalf of frame/Swingarm/battery box/tail section/license plate mount- fabricated by me
Rear wheel 18" 80spoke
Rear tire 240mm

The engine is pretty much stock, I just changed the gaskets and threw a new set of rings in it. Runs great. It is kick start only. I went one tooth up in the front to give me a bit better gearing. Kickstand is a heavily modified stock unit that is mounted in a new location. relocated key ignition to front downtubes, mounted all electronics to the battery box to try to keep it hidden. The front numberplate was an idea I had because I really liked the numberplate look, but decided to french in the headlight so it was still functional.

Some pictures:

tracker1_zps4a6ef14f.jpg

tracker3_zps963f7f68.jpg

tracker2_zps11b190a3.jpg

tracker4_zpsc62e3225.jpg

Price: $4800 O.B.O. I feel like that's a great price for this complete one-off. If you don't like it, shoot me a REASONABLE offer and we'll talk. Bike is located in Central Oregon. I just re-upped the registration as well, so if you live here in Oregon you have 2 years before it needs to be done again.

Any questions at all feel free to ask, I know this bike front to back.

thanks for looking!
Sky

Back