For Sale - 1980 Special parts

I too am interested in those RFY shocks... if they're still available...do you know for what weight they are sprung for? Will they fit on my 1980 Special2?
Just did some reading and i think i will pass..Thanks
I'm interested in the headlight...shipping to 67212...how much...and how do you want paid?

Hi,

Do you have the Airbox assembly for sale?
Are the side covers still available? If yes, PM me a pic showing the top and bottom attachement to make sure they fit my 1983 XS

Thanks
Christian

pm me if those sidecovers are still around. i'm insterested just need to make sure they have the correct mounting for my 1980 xs

Put me in for the RFY shocks and the tank as well if everyone else passes lol. Located in Nashville, TN

Starting my chopper build so I'll be getting rid of some stock parts! I will be posting more items and pictures as I go.

So far here's what I have pics of:

Stock Special side covers - look to have been repainted and probably will need it again. The paint is cracked. $30+ shipping

11.5" rear shocks (far left in picture) - $25+ shipping

12.5" rear shocks (far right in picture) - $25+ shipping

13.5" RFY rear shocks (middle in picture) - $45+ shipping

I also have a Center stand and a Swingarm. Make me an offer on those. Can provide pics upon request.
I too am interested in those RFY shocks... if they're still available...do you know for what weight they are sprung for? Will they fit on my 1980 Special2?
Just did some reading and i think i will pass..Thanks
Starting my chopper build so I'll be getting rid of some stock parts! I will be posting more items and pictures as I go.

Stock Special side covers - look to have been repainted and probably will need it again. The paint is cracked. $30+ shipping

I also have a Center stand and a Swingarm. Make me an offer on those. Can provide pics upon request.
Im interested I those 12.5” black and gold shocks. Also will those side covers fit an 81’?

I’ll take those 12.5’’ shocks if still available and the side covers if you think they’ll fit an 81’ heritage special.

Ok! The shock are $75 shipped and I'm not sure about the side covers fitment. You might want to do some research.

I’m actually going to pass. Shipping is very high. Total would be more than I can get them brand new for. But thank you for your quick and timely response.

I’m actually going to pass. Shipping is very high. Total would be more than I can get them brand new for. But thank you for your quick and timely response.

I actually forgot that I dropped the price on those a while ago, my bad. I could do $60 shipped?

I'll take the 11.5 shocks if you still have em

Back