For Sale - 1981 Front End

irishlord99

Sometimes wrong, Seldom in doubt.
Reaction score
For sale is the front end off of the bike pictured here. Handlebars, controls, triple-tree, headlight bucket, and obviously the tube legs are all available. I can throw in the front fender if anyone is interested in the whole thing (paint is scratched on the fender).

The tach and speedometer are not included. I can take more detailed pictures if anyone is really interested.

I can sell it as a unit or part it out, all depends on who asks first. I don't want much for it: $80+shipping for the whole thing.

IMG_2143.JPG IMG_2967.JPG

Last edited:
Hello irishlord sorry I didn’t get back to you. I am very sorry but I ordered a hard tail from tc bro’s during there sale. My front end is there I’m missing controls off handle bar. What money for my project has gone to frame. Sorry not screwing you around at all

No worries, I can sell you the controls at a reasonable price. If you're interested let me know.

I believe it to be paint on the forks. The same color was on the engine, and paint stripper (plus elbow grease) took it off. That said, I don't know for certain how to tell the difference just by looking at it, and I didn't apply it.

I believe that the tubes have very mild pitting under the headlight mount, nothing that should affect performance. I will take a second look when I get home and can send some pictures if you like.

Back