For Sale - 1981 XS650 Heritage Chopper part out

Clerek

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm focusing on another project for now and really need some funds for that. At one time the bike was complete so I have everything. Let me know what you need specifically...

I have a TCBros hardtail welded on and ready to go. I've got tons of pics of the frame, cause that was as far as I got!

945057b5.jpg

84fbcb7d.jpg

9d61a014.jpg

Selling everything! I've got grips, black powdercoated drag bars, new controls, throttle body, stock tank, Sporty Peanut tank with cap and petcock, etc.

Let me know what parts you need and I'll pm back with a price...

Please call dibs on this thread

Paypal only please,
-Rick

Whoa sorry guys Im at work! I'll check for all you in a bit. I'm located in Spokane, WA.

Tire size 130/90 16 rear and 110/90 19 front. By controls I meant the hand controls. I've got the stock set and and an aftermarket set.

For the frame, I'll have to check on Monday for shipping...

Any other parts? I'll take a bunch of pictures tonight just let me know if you want anything in particular...

-Rick

Oh and sporty tank, petcock, and cap sold pending funds!

Alright some more pics:

Rear tire:
70aa9390.jpg

Front tire:
3d972e30.jpg

Drag Bars:
54762882.jpg

Heritage carbs:
bc8cd4bf.jpg

BS38 carbs:
84ae7268.jpg

Cateye taillight:
a659e0ee.jpg

Fork Boots:
f098baa6.jpg

Sorry no pics of the controls, I'll have to head to the shop tomorrow to get some. This is just what I had at home.

Bradical: I'd like to get $35 for the bars + $15.57 for shipping.

-Rick

Both sets are all there, the older carbs have all new internals, and the one from the heritage are all there and clean, no new parts...

It would be flat rate shipping for those, they'll fit nicely in a USPS box...

Im thinking $100 for the older ones, with all new internals, and $75 for the heritage set...

-Rick

Frames been passed up on, found out I don't have title, just a registration. Yours if you wanna wait for the title!

How about $20 shipped for the tail light? Paypal iclerek@gmail.com

Still waiting on funds for the tank but everything else is still there. I've gotten back to everyone, but no ones actually purchased anything...

Let me know if you have any offers!

Back