For Sale - 1982 Heritage Special, $4900.00

2muchmoney

Noisepollution
Reaction score
1982 Heritage Special, $4000.00 or interesting trades.

Looking to see if there's anyone in N.Y. looking for a hard tail chopper/bobber. If so let me know. I will ride it as far as 150 miles,anything over that I can trailer it to the buyer for a fee of course. 95% of everything on this bike is brand new. there is far to much to list,but I do have all paper work (receipts,work orders,etc.etc.) The pic was taken a few weeks ago. The bike now has all lights,elec box, pad seat rear fender,etc. Its all set up and ready to ride,Also just inspected.:thumbsup:
picture.php
237.jpg

Last edited:
O.K. I really want to start another project, I have $3600.00 and 8 months in this bike, I was trying to make a lil $$ something for my time. Perhaps to much..lol, so If anyone is interested in making a reasonable offer, Lets hear it. Thanks Dale.

Might be easier to sell a snowmobile in December in N.Y. More better pics too even if just for us kibitzers. :wink2:

LOL, that's for sure, That will be my next project an xs650 sled, wait that is a cool idea!, O.K. back to the subject at hand. I should have mentioned it in my first ad, I do have more pics of the bike on this site( under the pic section) , I hope you all take a look. I live in the Adirondack mountains in up-state NY, so I only have dail up connection,so it takes FOREVER to do anything with pictures,lol.

Back