For Sale - 2 into 1 intake & mikuni 34mm carb NEW

xsjunk

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wiseguy custom 2 into 1 drag intake. Exits out left sie. Mikuni 34mm carb (will need jetting and tuned) all parts new (bolted on but never ran) Aweso me deal. Project being put on hold and i need money!! I will also include velocity stack which fits the Carb. $325 PayPal or cash at pickup. Buyer pays shipping. Again these parts are new!! intake.jpg

carbstack.jpg

Last edited:
picture? did wiseguy provide you with an ideas for a baseline tune? i wouldnt know where to start with jet sizes on a single conversion

the stock 34's were a 132.5mj and 42.5 pj just for reference. i may be interested. ive got my bs38s tuned pretty well right now but if you still have this in a few weeks or so, i might consider picking it up for my other bike

Will alkso trade for money and nice set of ready to bolt on carbs!! I just want to get bike running!!

Last edited:
Are you looking for 38's or 34's and any specific jetting? I can drill out the stock jets and have them ready to go.

Well you could run either 34's or 38's. Do you have 2 petcocks or 1? You are probably around the same altitude as me so I could get a pretty decent baseline tune on them for you.

Back