340 for titled frame shipped?

I ship frames through greyhound bus lines for around 100 bucks. UPS and fedex are a lot more. 200 is not a bad deal for a titled frame. looks like you are going to have a collection of frames soon?:)

It is in transit, they said anywhere from 3-10 days. Ill let you know as soon as it arrives.

yea just not around louisiana. at least not in the last month or so

This is the truth. Since I got my XS almost a year ago I still keep an eye out for them and they're hard to come by in this area. The few that are for sale are either a) hacked up and priced too high or are just priced too high in general( a local vintage shop has one that they want $6000 for :yikes:) or the ones that are priced decent last a few hours.

This is the truth. Since I got my XS almost a year ago I still keep an eye out for them and they're hard to come by in this area. The few that are for sale are either a) hacked up and priced too high or are just priced too high in general( a local vintage shop has one that they want $6000 for :yikes:) or the ones that are priced decent last a few hours.

Kool, that means the price of the 6 I have can be expected to rise. :)

Back