Trade - 6 over forks, trade for stockers or $50

pinstripe_chuck

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a set of 6 over forks "forking by frank". The fender bosses have been smoothed but caliper mounts are still there.
They are 36" from axle center line to top of upper tube (not counting caps).
I need some stock forks.

Ran them all last summer and they ride great. I emptied the oil during tear down so they need to be filled.

Trees not included. Shipping not included.

forks.jpg

forks2.jpg

Last edited:
hey chuck. I am interested in these and have stocks to swap. I am in Newport News, VA and willing to make the drive if you have time to hang out and swap stories for a bit before I trek back.

What do you think?

I have already made a deal with a guy on the chopper underground, but i haven't heard from him in a few days. I sent him a message to see if he was still interested. lets see what he says and ill let you know. I hate to renig on him after we made a deal.

Ive been to Newport News, thats quite a drive. and im not in Boone anymore, Im in Hampton, Tenn. but its not far from boone.

I'd still make the drive. Haven't met a fellow xs650.com guy face to face yet. I'm selfishly hoping he drops out of the deal ;)

Well he said hes still in, so i apologize for the inconvenience. You are definently still welcome to come down and hang out. Tell you the truth i would have rather traded with you but i hate to take back something after i have given him my word, ya know.

Its snowing right now and supposed to snow through Saturday, and cloudy on Sunday. Pretty crappy huh. My set up is nothing special. I build my bikes in an 8x8 shed, not very impressive but it gets the job done.

Hey if you go to my post in the garage, "Undoing Forking by Frank" theres a guy whos got 6 overs and wants to trade for stockers. I told him to contact you.

Back