For Sale - 79 rephased/rebuilt motor on ebay

NO NO !!!!! SARCASM
ITS a great price. I sell my motors without HUGH Kit for that starting price. You are giving that motor away for that price. That's a $2500.00 motor all day long.
I sell a lot on EBAY and you may want to put a buy now with FREE SHIPPING in USA for $2500.00 will draw a lot more in.
GOOD LUCK

AHHH! Okay! If it doesn't sell I am going to relist that way. How do you ship these things? I want someone to get a good deal but I also want to recoup at least some of my money.

If only I didn't buy this stupid 1970 HD Sportster. I would be all over this engine. If/when I sell it and this engine is still around I would totally buy it.

AHHH! Okay! If it doesn't sell I am going to relist that way. How do you ship these things? I want someone to get a good deal but I also want to recoup at least some of my money.

I will tell you how I recently shipped my motor. I made a wooden box frame out of 2x4s for the lower end to sit on. I then put the motor in one of those thick black contractor trash bags you can get from the hardware store. Put a little cardboard around the head. Set the motor in the base frame. Wrapped the whole thing in the clear seran wrap stuff used for moving so that the trash bag or cardboard don't go anywhere and then used straps to secure it to the frame. Shipped it with Fedex. Shipping was around $175

I have a 1975 xs650 thats pretty nice, oh yeah or an 81 thats pretty good too, and maybe "some" cash and i'll drive it down in my trailer to you, man I havn't been down that way to Cedar Point in about 12 years and i used to go every year when i lived in the Detroit area for 10 years.

Back