For Sale - 81 xs650 part out.

Phil WHAT DID YOU BUY
You want me to start the title process . I am going to order a hardtail kit to start this frame and going to start title for my frame. Let me know. I have to come back up to SI next week to bring back a BUSA I am doing now.

I had gotten the front end from him.
Whenever your ready to do the title is fine by me. Better now than later.
And glad to see your back to normal

Yeah took a month to get all the meds threw my body and get everything back to normal....( I was never normal ) but I am going to start to build three bikes a XS650 Drop seat CB750 turbo chop and a low and long sportster hard tail. Now that racing season is almost done I am finished up with the Busa bikes for now. Also got to finish up my Nova too. Rode that Busa from SI back to house and got crazy on the Garden State and bike does do 150 with no problem HAHA NOW if it would just start when hot !!!!!

I was able to go through what you sent. Thanks for the few extra parts. But front wheel and carbs still aren't here and you had only sent me one tracking number. Is there another box on the way?

The parts that I did receive are killer and all in great shape.

COOL now start putting it together LOL
For all you guys who don't know Phil .He has a great eye on builds and I was lucky enough to build for him. The first bike I did was built around a GAS TANK HAHA
So lets see what he comes up with now that this bike is built around.
Here is a pic of build and gas tank was 22" long so you build from there. So I know gas tank is going to be large again so STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH...............

Attachments

• 650KZ.jpg
    650KZ.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 133
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 144
To the last 3 guys, did you read the thread? He has (allegedly) burned a member here months ago, and hasn't posted in this thread in even longer. A 4 second investigation showed me that he hasn't signed in since early September. Would you want to do business with a person like this?

Back