For Sale - 83' XS650 PARTS

KUSHLIFE

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i've got a grip of parts for sale seat (stock 83' heritage), tank w/cap & key and petcock $250, ignition w key (same as tank key but can make copy) chrome front fender $50, wiring harness, swingarm, and much more) from my hardtail conversion- all parts are good to great shape. check out my craigslist ad under yamaha xs650 in denver. i live in breckeniridge. good pics of cleaned/ polished parts. the tank can be custom painted. pics of green tank & tins are my latest work for a friend and just example of my work and NOT FOR SALE. looking for fair offers and thats all. i can ship to you as well- you pay shipping. hit me up if your have any questions. if you don't see it i still probably have just not in picture. PARTS LIST ON CL LISTING HAVE PRICES LISTED OR ARE LISTED AS MAKE OFFER. just make a fair offer and you'll probably get the item you're looking for. UPDATE ON PARTS STILL FOR SALE...IN PIC #1 THE TANK (WILL BE REFINISHED BLACK W/ SILVER RALLY STRIPE LIKE IN PIC #3 AND WILL BE FOR SALE FOR $500 INCL CAP W/ KEY & PETCOCK), FENDER, FRONT CALIPER ARE STILL FOR SALE. PIC #2- EVERYTHING IS STILL FOR SALE AND IN GREAT SHAPE- the tail light has a little damage. PIC #3 IS MY PAINT WORK AND ONLY EXAMPLE OF SERVICE I CAN DO FOR YOU.

cheers-

Attachments

• IMAG0343.jpg
    IMAG0343.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 301
  • IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMAG0256.jpg
    IMAG0256.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
KUSHLIFE the clutch perch WITH the safety switch wire in good condition.
How much?

Interested in the wiring harness, if complete, but can't find you on CL

Bob
hey bob, harness is complete- no reg/rec tci or anything like that but have the full bowl of spaghetti. call if easier 970.418.0295. or i'm in the denver cl listing inder xs650 parts. my town is breckenridge. harness is not in pic though. let me know- i'm sure we can agree on fair price.

cheers

turn signal price?
do you need front, rear, both? i'd take $20 for each pair + shipping? is that fair? i don't do paypal but own an auto body shop and take your cc # over phone with secure payment and send your receipt with items. let me know or call 970.418.0295 thanks

Interested in the wheels. How much are you looking for?
sorry for late response- heres the deal if you couldn't see in the pic...i've blasted the front and still have to do the rear. i planned on painting them a single stage satin black for my build but found a diff spoke wheels. so, i can do that if thats what you're looking for (can send u pic of my shaved forks with same paint if interested) or if you were going to have them chromed or powder coated i can send them just like they are. was going to ask $300 blasted, etched, sealed and painted. if you just want them as is how does $200 w or w/o tires + shipping, how does that sound? let me know? or just call 970.418.0295- my auto body shop is crazy busy right now and don't get on xs650 regulary right now. thanks

do you need front, rear, both? i'd take $20 for each pair + shipping? is that fair? i don't do paypal but own an auto body shop and take your cc # over phone with secure payment and send your receipt with items. let me know or call 970.418.0295 thanks

sorry got a pair already i dont have a cc anyways lol