Aftermarket Kickstands?

MFJustin

Welcome to Thunderdome
Reaction score
Anybody know of a company that makes decent aftermarket kick stands? I've got an '81 that has been hardtailed and therefore is lower to the ground. I'm currently using the factory mount and stand but because of the frame being lower to the ground the bike sits almost perfectly level when parked and makes me paranoid that a strong gust of wind or something is going to tip it over. I've actually knocked it over twice just by slightly bumping into it. Would really like something aftermarket that would give it more of a lean and wanted to see if anything was out there?

Dude TC bros has a weld on kick stand for like 75$. I got one and will be welding it on soon. The great thing about being able to weld it on is you can put it any place you need/ want it to get the desired lean angle you are looking for. I think monster craftsman has one and low brow customs.:thumbsup:

Dude TC bros has a weld on kick stand for like 75$. I got one and will be welding it on soon. The great thing about being able to weld it on is you can put it any place you need/ want it to get the desired lean angle you are looking for. I think monster craftsman has one and low brow customs.:thumbsup:

Haha you know you're right and I totally forgot to post that I've already seen the ones they have and was looking for ones that aren't chrome or polished like the ones TC bros offers.

Back