For Sale - awsome xs 650 bobber mono shock project

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickie m ford

vickie and andrew
Reaction score
original bike had 12k on it had motor freshened up valves etc brand new shinko tires 16 and 19 bike was just powder coated white and rims motor matches frame brand new king tank. all polished aluminum cases, forks. carbs rebuilt, custom parts. frame is one of a kind custom bent hard tail to make it ridgid. then we modified a mono shock set up with different adjustments the seat is brand new made of ostrich skin not a cheap solo seat . have a one of a kind bobber with the hard parts done engine installed rims you could finish build with about 300 dollars and a weekend asking $2000 i would make about 300 profit for my labor if you want to see pics go to vickie m ford on the site and ask questions have truck can deliver if paid for within my radius 100 miles. contact me pm or ask for phone number i found other bike i want to buy thats priced right thats why. tryed to insert pics just check out my album Andrew

i suppose without the axles in you are probley right if you base that on the closest pic to rolling but fear not more pics to come

full

Welding the swingarm, and adding a shock to the seat does not make it a monoshock..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back