Free - Broad range of OEM parts - You pick up Fort Meade, MD

C-Los SD

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Deal of lifetime. I'm moving overseas and want to give away my hoard of stock parts I have left over from builds instead of going to the dumpster so please take it all. I don't want to ship anything. All that I ask is if you sell anything, please donate some of the money to Wounded Warrior project (21 year active Navy). If a few people want to come on a Sat or Sun you guys can split it, but it all has to go so bring boxes.
I live in Maryland next to Fort Meade. PM if interested.

Not inclusive
Parts from 79, 77, 73
master cylinders
bars
calipers
brake disks
old petcocks
Starter motor
shocks
calipers
tail lights/turn signal
clutch levers
R & L engine covers
triple tree sets
TX500 rear hub
electonics
Stator (elec ignition)
coils
clutch cables
tach cables
axles
shock internals
transmissions
airboxes

C-Los SD, I have an idea; I'm in Harford County, but work near BWI

I would love to have a few of these parts, but don't think I can use everything

I'd be glad to take all of it (or whatever others don't take), and offer to folks here for just the price of shipping

I'm prior Air Force/MD ANG (135th MAPF), so I appreciate your service!

well im really interested in that tx hub. so c-los if you dont have time to ship it out maybe fb71 can once he picks the parts up ?

Deal of lifetime. I'm moving overseas and want to give away my hoard of stock parts I have left over from builds instead of going to the dumpster so please take it all. I don't want to ship anything. All that I ask is if you sell anything, please donate some of the money to Wounded Warrior project (21 year active Navy). If a few people want to come on a Sat or Sun you guys can split it, but it all has to go so bring boxes.
I live in Maryland next to Fort Meade. PM if interested.

Not inclusive
Parts from 79, 77, 73
master cylinders
bars
calipers
brake disks
old petcocks
Starter motor
shocks
calipers
tail lights/turn signal
clutch levers
R & L engine covers
triple tree sets
TX500 rear hub
electonics
Stator (elec ignition)
coils
clutch cables
tach cables
axles
shock internals
transmissions
airboxes
Hey I'm in Frederick and can swing by this afternoon to grab a few things, I don't want to step on what FB71 needs but I could use a triple tree set, petcocks, coils, clutch lever and shocks. All of those are missing from the XS I picked up.

Hey I'm also in Frederick and just picked up an 83 heritage special that could use some parts. Well any of this fit an 83? I won't know all that I need until Monday but I do know I need an electric start button and I think a clutch cable.

Hey I'm also in Frederick and just picked up an 83 heritage special that could use some parts. Well any of this fit an 83? I won't know all that I need until Monday but I do know I need an electric start button and I think a clutch cable.

i got a clutch cable for you man also i have a whole right side housing you can have them for like the price of shipping

Not stepping on my toes, guys

You're welcome to ask C-Los for whatever you need

I'll still take what's left and help distribute

I'm primarily interested in the brake parts and engine covers, and one set of 35mm triples

Im in Annapolis, I'd like to grab those brake discs if you still got them. I'd be able to pick them up this week if your available. I'll send PM too.

OK, picked up the parts from C-Los SD, there's a bunch!

I'll be going thru and cataloging them over the next few days, and post a list and pics of what's available

These parts will be free, but I will ask you pay for actual shipping

Local pickup is fine as well

Back