Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by the USA

I heard (can't find it on the web) a guy on NPR talking about the correlation between all the pyramids around the world, Egypt, South America and some others, and how they are very similar, yet thousands of miles, and years, apart.
Indeed they are. The lost book of Enki, talks about that.

Attachments

• DSCI0116.jpg
    DSCI0116.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 146
I heard (can't find it on the web) a guy on NPR talking about the correlation between all the pyramids around the world, Egypt, South America and some others, and how they are very similar, yet thousands of miles, and years, apart.

must be some kind of alien conspiracy

or maybe they are just looking at the same sky.

I was referring to the pyramid shape. Not the sky.

Please stop following all my reply's with a disruptive comment. Thank you.

what is worthy of note in the ancient pyramids is that they are aligned in accordance with steller observations.

the shape, like a tee-pee, is simply the simpliest to build.

The point being that one not need make wild assumptions about things than can be explained by known facts.

As to remarking on your comments, tit-for-tat billie boy.

Very interesting!!!

Nearby was a bank of missiles on a flatbed trailer that looked ready to fire. All by itself with nothing around for miles - looked abandoned or like some rich eccentric put them there, or could have been live. Impossible to tell. I hope they were there to shoot any aliens threatening to make more pyramids. Aliens are messing up perfectly good desert over there.

My very good Marine Corps buddy is from Calgary and Bozeman. Mom's Canadian, Dad's American. Anyway, he was telling me about strange excavations that were said to be for Native American archeology in Wyoming, I think. But then the artifacts disappeared and the site was closed. Some said it was due to disturbing a burial ground, but others said they found strange weapons. He said that all the records were closed though. Kind of weird if it was a only a burial ground.
I emailed him about it yesterday and am waiting on a reply of where it was.

There are hundreds in Guatemala that rival the Egyptian pyramids and not one in that video.

Seriously if anyone believes that aliens had any thing to do with the building of pyramids they need to learn some basic maths

It don't have to be aliens. just lost history. But it could be too.
For sure lost history. I just found this and it is worth viewing.
This anthropologist has spent more than 20 years studing pyramids Your right about all them in south and central America. I think he said more like 2000. He also said there are many here in USA too
anyway this is 6 parts about 12 minutes each.

Some 445,000 years ago, astronauts from another planet came to Earth in search of
gold.Splashing down in one of Earth's seas, they waded ashore and established Eridu, "Home in
the Faraway." In time the initial settlement expanded to a full-fledged Mission Earth-with a
Mission Control Center, a spaceport, mining operations, and even a way station on Mars.Short
of manpower, the astronauts employed genetic engineering to fashion Primitive Workers-Homo
sapiens. The Deluge that catastrophically swept over the Earth required a fresh start; the
astronauts became gods, granting Mankind civilization, teaching it to worship.Then, about four
thousand years ago, all that had been achieved unraveled in a nuclear calamity, brought about
by the visitors to Earth in the course of their own rivalries and wars.

The first paragraph of the introduction in the "lost book of enki". proof that aliens made us what we are. Hang on there is another bunch that claim alien divine intervention HERE and they have built a bunker for them to inhabit when our demise takes place.

God save us :laugh:

Some 445,000 years ago, astronauts from another planet came to Earth in search of
gold.Splashing down in one of Earth's seas, they waded ashore and established Eridu, "Home in
the Faraway." In time the initial settlement expanded to a full-fledged Mission Earth-with a
Mission Control Center, a spaceport, mining operations, and even a way station on Mars.Short
of manpower, the astronauts employed genetic engineering to fashion Primitive Workers-Homo
sapiens. The Deluge that catastrophically swept over the Earth required a fresh start; the
astronauts became gods, granting Mankind civilization, teaching it to worship.Then, about four
thousand years ago, all that had been achieved unraveled in a nuclear calamity, brought about
by the visitors to Earth in the course of their own rivalries and wars.

The first paragraph of the introduction in the "lost book of enki". proof that aliens made us what we are. Hang on there is another bunch that claim alien divine intervention HERE and they have built a bunker for them to inhabit when our demise takes place.

God save us :laugh:

I never said it was a true story. the book is a translation of a book found on clay tablets over 5000 thousand years ago. I mean think of that. What a story writen 5000 years ago. the author of the book Zecharia Sitchin. was report to be working for the CIA as a code breaker. I don't know for sure. anyway he translated the tablets and this book that he wrote was part of those tablets. And it is a wildass 5000 year old spaceinvader story with war, sex,lust for gold,adventure, I mean the guys do some crazy shit. And this is a 5000 year old story. If history shows me anything. We aint changed a damn bit in 5000 years. So YES God save up Brother
And if it is a true story................Oh Shit! rofl

There is no proof that this is a 5000 year old story. Until the tablets are open for public scrutiny and testing for authentication it is what it is, a story with no basis. jRR Tolkin writes a better story.

The dangerous thing is people want to believe in a fantasy rather than facts or trying to prove a hypothesis based on the facts already found. people are encouraging others to read it with the intention that it has some sort of basis of truth without any facts to back it up except a guy was given the power to decipher the tablets and then writes a story.

I don't believe in aliens, but I find the stories interesting. Look at Jules Verne. Flying a rocketship to the moon? What!!! Never!! Now I know some will say that it never happened, but there are satellites in space. So we know rockets do fly. But when he wrote, "From the Earth to the Moon", in 1865, people thought he was crazy.

I was told many years ago that we are all aliens. That many of our species on this Earth were introduced by their basic lifeforms riding on meteorites, then evolving over time.

And if we exist then why can't something else? Are we that egotistical to think that we are the only "intelligent" life form out there?

The dangerous thing is people want to believe in a fantasy rather than facts or trying to prove a hypothesis based on the facts already found. people are encouraging others to read it with the intention that it has some sort of basis of truth without any facts to back it up except a guy was given the power to decipher the tablets and then writes a story.

Doesn't that all sound familiar. There is a lot of stuff, unproven over and over by science, yet people firmly hold to what they believe. Are they wrong? Well science has proved it wrong. Basic math disproves it. But they still believe it and base their lives around it. Some have even destroyed other humans because people said they were wrong. I don't believe in superstitions and will walk under a ladder or break a mirror anytime to prove it, but if people want to still believe bigfoot is real, go ahead. Not hurting me any.

Last edited:
Back