Casey Stoner

yamaman

xs650 addict
Reaction score
Reports today that Stoner is to quit Moto GP at the end of this season! WOW

Posted via Mobile

I read the first blast, then read a copy of his Tweet. I guess maybe the baby, and MotoGP is just electronic warfare now, instead of raw talent with raw power. WSB and AMA racing are much better to watch right now. Not that I will stop watching GP, but MAN, I wanna go back to about 2003-2004 with the rule book!

Thats a shock, What is he going to do? Mind you if i had a wife that looked like his i don't think i would leave the house:laugh:

Word is he has a V8 drive if he wants it. Ace, I agree, for me nothing touches the 90's Rainey, Doohan, Shwantz, Little John, Gardner and all those crazy Japanese riders (Abe) from their local 500's. Later replicated by Mcoy. Man they were some wild riders

Posted via Mobile

Checked out news reports when i read this. I don't blame him putting his family first. he may not have won as many championships as Rossi but i would say he is equal to, if not a better rider than him.

My first thought was he would probably go to V8's. Haven't they now become one of the most premier Motorsports in the world. Be better once a couple of more manufacturers get involved

Back