Chain Help Needed

I just replaced my chain. 135$ and worth it. it's o-ring and has been nothing but good to me. the original chain snapped while in motion and hit me in the back. not as painful as one would think, but pretty f-ing scary. Cracked my left cover at the clutch cable. I digress. Chain=motion don't skimp.

yea i just spent 140 on an x-ring chain... my budget is so freakin blown for this bike anyway i just figured might as well go all the way! plus i used to race quads and i know how important a good chain is. just ask my buddy that got his cases cracked on a honda 250quad when his chain spun off while riding...

I just put sprockets and chain on a Honda CM400e. The chain was a BikeMaster o-ring, $79 shipped.

I bought the oring chains from 650central, it's still stretching out but feels like a good chain so far.

I remember back on 650rider, there was a thread about tractor chains and why they were a bad idea. If I remember correctly, there was an accident involving a tractor chain breaking on the highway. The accident resulted in the 3 deaths.

I say spring for a nice chain like you would for a nice helmet.

Back