Clear window alternator cover?

Whoa!! $1000's ? I,ll take a dozen! Sorry mate I'm just a serial smart arse lol
Interested in one or more of these also, awaiting the details/price etc.. Also a pic or 2 of the product fitted up would sell the shit outta these in mah reckonin.. Good luck with it..

I do resin casting of jewellery in the summer. I might get some silicone & make a mould. Won't be until mid-May, tho. Sounds like fun!:bike:

please post prices for individual pieces when you know! i have paypal and can pay you whenever. THANKS!!

They will be available in clear without etching for sure....I'll do a run with the tuning forks logo for the guys in this thread then probably never again...since I don't own the rights to the logo lol

haha, well i'll try to slip in under the radar with that batch then!! please PM me when you're ready and tell me the pricing and availability! thanks!!

Uhm if it's limited production I'd probably be down for an etched version just to flippen have one I guess depends on how many $1ks it's be cause I'd need to break my $100k bill.

Not the best pics Bike is kinda all over the garage right now also haven't drilled the holes for the screws yet

Attachments

• dads 056.jpg
    dads 056.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 206
  • dads 057.jpg
    dads 057.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 204
  • dads 058.jpg
    dads 058.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 231
Back