For Sale - Clearing out several parts polished drum brake, rear drum hub, side cases, etc

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
PARTS R SOLD! several parts polished drum brake, rear drum hub, side cases, etc

ALL PARTS ARE SOLD Several parts for sale. All in good overall condition. I would rate all the polished parts at around a 8 out of 10. They are not perfect or blemish free but nice useable parts that will look great on your bike.
Came off a 1978 ///Side cases some small blemishes here and there /chain guard removed and both sides polished up. $65 per side plus shipping. or $120 for both plus shipping
xsparts001.jpg

xsparts002.jpg

Came off a 1978///Rear Drum brake polished up and in good shape. $45 plus shipping
xsparts016.jpg

Came off a 1978//Was a 16inch rear wheel//// Rear Drum hub polished up and in good shape. Hoop in decent condition overall but not perfect. Hub -$45 Hoop-$25 or both for $65 plus shipping.
xsparts017.jpg

xsparts018.jpg

I also have several sets of exhaust in various conditons. None are good for running the way they are but if you plan to wrap or paint them or need the exhaust spigots I will cut them any way you want and sell them if you just need the spigots or just need up to the muffler. I dont have pics but I will attempt to get pics up tomorrow of them if theres interest. I have 3 sets total.

Last edited:
I am interested in the engine side covers (alternator & clutch). PM me with a total shipped to Southwest Michigan 49009. Thank You.

Back