Wanted - Dent free xs650 tank with no hard badges

crazyorigin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Dent free xs650 tank with no hard badges + Hubs F+R

I am looking for a dent free tank with just the sticker badging on it, none of the bolt on emblems. Paint does not matter and rust does not matter as long as it isn't rotted or otherwise severely rusted.

I am also looking for a cheap pair of hubs, disc front and drum rear for a 79 xs650 36 spoke. Just need hubs, no brake parts, spokes rins or bearings needed.

I am new to xs650's but this will be going on a 79 frame (not sure what years work with other years). I would like a factory tank to use the factory mounting locations. Pictures can be e-mailed or sent via text message, whichever is easier please PM me with what you have and we will go from there, thank you.

Last edited:
I am looking for a dent free tank with just the sticker badging on it, none of the bolt on emblems. Paint does not matter and rust does not matter as long as it isn't rotted or otherwise severely rusted.

I am new to xs650's but this will be going on a 79 frame (not sure what years work with other years). I would like a factory tank to use the factory mounting locations. Pictures can be e-mailed or sent via text message, whichever is easier please PM me with what you have and we will go from there, thank you.

I have an 80 tank like your looking for with no badges or decals with nice paint on it, in great shape, PM me your email and i'll send pic's I'll work a good deal for you

If you are still looking for a tank I have one for sale. Inside is clean but the paint is bad, some surface rust under the paint. From a 83 Heritage Special that I am parting out

Back