Do you dream of owning an unridable ridiculous motorcycle?

Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Well here you go! Drain your bank account, annoy your neighbors, and piss off your wife all with one purchase! Oh but you’ll look oh so cool wobbling into the parking lot of the local bars. Wow the lookie loos when you hit the switch and drop your bike down on the ground! Impress the drunks outside the bar as you blare Sweet Home Alabama from your thunderous stereo!

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mcy/d/scottsdale-2014-harley-lay-frame-road/7135574538.html
B90AEC9A-DAC7-4CB1-82E1-781F96E1E5D1.jpeg

Are my eyes deceiving me or don't the spoke go to the top of the front wheel and why does is the sill of the SUV lower behind the wheel than in front of it?
I'm also unsure why it appears to have tree front mudguards/

Well here you go! Drain your bank account, annoy your neighbors, and piss off your wife all with one purchase! Oh but you’ll look oh so cool wobbling into the parking lot of the local bars. Wow the lookie loos when you hit the switch and drop your bike down on the ground! Impress the drunks outside the bar as you blare Sweet Home Alabama from your thunderous stereo!

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mcy/d/scottsdale-2014-harley-lay-frame-road/7135574538.html
View attachment 168968
back wheel and foot pegs are optional extras

Not my style of ride in any way shape or form. I hope the suspension airs up on start. IMO there is no practicality in the design. All style, no purpose.

Just like the fat rear tires that lasted long enough for guys to buy or build a bike that they cant sell.

Woooooow, amazing project !!! Maybe it is strange but definitely unusual and very original !!! I would ride on such a thing but I would rather not use it on a daily basis. :D

Here - https://www.motorcyclescreens.eu is nice site with windshields and wind deflectors if anyone will need it. Touring, sport, universal and choppers screen as well. For many brands and models like FJR 300, XVS 650 and lot more. I am satisfied with purchase which i made on this site and for these prices I think there is no chance to find something better and cheaper. I bought windscreen for My YAMAHA FJR 1300 and it is superb.

Last edited:
When was the last time you saw one of these.. on the road.. by that.... outside the local urban bar scene.... these and the ever popular Boss Hog mega V8 ….. I've never seen one on the freeway or even state.. county roads. That bike in the photo is do'n what it does best..... " Bling "....
Hey.. it's his wallet.... I can't fault the man for spend'n $$$$$$ … I've bought stuff others thought was.... ( insert generic reply here )

When was the last time you saw one of these.. on the road.. by that.... outside the local urban bar scene.... these and the ever popular Boss Hog mega V8 ….. I've never seen one on the freeway or even state.. county roads.

The same is generally true of cafe racers, choppers, classic bikes (particularly Triumphs), and other various interesting machines. The urban coffee houses and taverns is where you find them. Photo attached is from downtown Memphis.
8D668E55-FC31-49C5-885A-48A222C42FBE.jpeg

Some consider this unridable by present day standards. This one is doing regular commuting duty. To each their own.

The same is generally true of cafe racers, choppers, classic bikes (particularly Triumphs), and other various interesting machines. The urban coffee houses and taverns is where you find them. Photo attached is from downtown Memphis.
View attachment 169809
Some consider this unridable by present day standards. This one is doing regular commuting duty. To each their own.

Oh, that’s a beauty! I used to ride my ‘76 Bonneville every chance I got. Man I loved that bike. Why did I sell it? :shrug:

Back