Wanted - drilled rotors

willis

xsive compulsive disorder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted - Looking for a decent set of drilled rotors for my '78 Special. Would like to have both drilled but would entertain if someone just has a drilled front.

I have a very nice drilled rear. May have a drilled front, will have to look

Very interested. Would love some pics and let me know how much $$ you would like.

Here's what I have, I checked and the yellow paint comes off with some carb cleaner.

The rear is a stock rotor, drilled to match the EBC front. I have 2 front rotors, the yellow one is a high quality brand new EBC, direct fit for the XS with the CORRECT offset. The slotted rotor is from an XS1100 special it is also a direct fit with the correct offset for the XS 650.

rotors 003.JPG rotors 005.JPG

rotors 004.JPG rotors 006.JPG

rotors 007.JPG rotors 008.JPG

Still thinking on pricing, but will sell one, two, or all. Those EBC are not cheap, that is the one I would most like to keep....

From 650 Central;

These EBC stainless steel rotors are made from a semi-hard German stainless steel. Weighing 4 lbs., 4 oz., front & 3 lbs., 4 oz. rear, these are standard replacement rotors. No spacers are necessary. These semi-floating rotors, with aluminum carrier and 5mm thick blade, improve ride, handling & and braking - not to mention the Bling Factor! Stock pads OK

.EBC 298mm front rotor only #BVLE38-6387.... $230.00

that xs1100 rotor is interesting....if that's the same as the xs650 front, then the xs850 matching slotted rotors are good for the xs650 rear.....and I have 5 of the xs850 ones....

Hi willis,
buy yourself a bargain basement bench drill, 3/16" + 3/8" cobalt steel drill bits and a big bottle of cutting oil.
They can be got for $100 or so if you shop around.
Then you can have as many drilled rotors as you want and a bench drill for future use.

Here's what I have, I checked and the yellow paint comes off with some carb cleaner.

The rear is a stock rotor, drilled to match the EBC front. I have 2 front rotors, the yellow one is a high quality brand new EBC, direct fit for the XS with the CORRECT offset. The slotted rotor is from an XS1100 special it is also a direct fit with the correct offset for the XS 650.

View attachment 53943 View attachment 53944

View attachment 53945 View attachment 53946

View attachment 53947 View attachment 53948

Still thinking on pricing, but will sell one, two, or all. Those EBC are not cheap, that is the one I would most like to keep....

From 650 Central;

These EBC stainless steel rotors are made from a semi-hard German stainless steel. Weighing 4 lbs., 4 oz., front & 3 lbs., 4 oz. rear, these are standard replacement rotors. No spacers are necessary. These semi-floating rotors, with aluminum carrier and 5mm thick blade, improve ride, handling & and braking - not to mention the Bling Factor! Stock pads OK

.EBC 298mm front rotor only #BVLE38-6387.... $230.00

Do you have any idea how much time I spent masking those off to put on that pretty yellow paint?!!

Back