Engine Reving and Sound Impressions

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The first one sounds exactly like some Honda civics you see that think they're fast when really they are just loud and slow. :laugh: Some of this guys impressions aren't quite right but the import one and the 4 wheeler/4 stoke dirt bike are almost perfect.

i like the beetle one, the first take died cuz they just do that, the 2nd take needed the clutch let out really slow, and the third take was spot on!! complete with total loss of power in fourth gear. Now just needs a electrical fire under the back seat!!

Thanks for mentioning electrical fire. It brought back a great memory. Once on my VW bug I didn't have the plastic cover over the battery, and the seat spring made a positive ground. Couple friends and I were driving along. My buddy in the back starts jumping around, in a high pitch scream "stop the car, stop the car". I do, he jumps out his ass was smoking. My back seat was on fire, but I could stop laughing. There was a half dollar size hole in his pants. He was wearing white pants (it was the 80's), but his ass was black and brown. We got the fire out, and drove home.

Back