For Sale - Exhaust headers, exhaust, charging rotor

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
I have a few sets of exhaust headers that have been cut at the mufflers. Great for building your own. Also have a couple of stock exhausts in pretty rough shape. Have at least one charging rotor, measures out at 5.3 ohms, so should be working good. I will out up pictures tomorrow. Thinking around $40 a set for the headers, and maybe $50 for the rotor plus shipping.

Last edited:
Here are the rotors

IMAG0115.jpg

I have at least three sets of headers, all cut at the muffler. I will try and egt some pictures of them up.

Ok sorry took so long to get the pictures. Would prefer to sell all three sets together so I have to use just one box. All three for $100 shipped in the lower 48?

IMAG0001.jpg

Have all this stuff up on Evilbay, but would rather sell to forum members. Both rotors for $50 and the exhaust headers for $100 shipped.

Ok to anyone who is building thier own exhausts I now have five sets of header pipes. I can cut them off with six inches or so left and you would have that and the flanges for DIY. Let all 5 sets go for $100 shipped in the lower 48.

Man, wished I could have found a couple rotors for this price before I got smart and went PM. $50 shipped for both?

I'll throw down $25 for the TCI rotor shipped to me. PM me if interested. I can paypal immediately. Thanks in advance.

Jerm, thanks for the offer, but I only want to pay shipping once, so I am going to wait and see if someone is willing to take both first. If no takers I'll consider just the one. Sound fair?

I'll throw down $25 for the TCI rotor shipped to me. PM me if interested. I can paypal immediately. Thanks in advance.

Ahh I think its pretty clear there are NO mufflers, so I guess it is worthless to you.

Well actually you wrote, "I can cut them off with six inches or so left and you would have that and the flanges for DIY" so I was left to wonder if you had others that had not yet been cut.

Pretty clear, NOT hardly.

Whatever.....I said exhaust HEADERS not mufflers...pretty clear

Well actually you wrote, "I can cut them off with six inches or so left and you would have that and the flanges for DIY" so I was left to wonder if you had others that had not yet been cut.

Pretty clear, NOT hardly.

Well actually, headers are multiple pipes that connect with one another, ah la, 2-1, 3-1, 4-2-- I don't see ANY headers in your pictures but I do see some exhaust pipes.

Words are important things-- learn how to use them and you won't confuse others and annoy yourself. But you're excused because you are an "Xs 650 Dummy."

Well first off bud, where do you get off telling me to learn to use words? I am not your child. Secondly maybe you should learn to SEE. You state " I don't see ANY headers in your pictures but I do see some exhaust pipes" do you SEE any mufflers? I did'nt think so. Pretty clear there are NO mufflers. I mean really is it THAT confusing? If so maybe you should move on. Thirdly, if you have a problem why not discuss this via a PM as opposed to in my post. :wtf: :banghead:

Well actually, headers are multiple pipes that connect with one another, ah la, 2-1, 3-1, 4-2-- I don't see ANY headers in your pictures but I do see some exhaust pipes.

Words are important things-- learn how to use them and you won't confuse others and annoy yourself. But you're excused because you are an "Xs 650 Dummy."

Back