Wanted - Fork brace for '77D. Thanks.

What are the dimensions I am looking for?
You don't need the dimensions. Google search Yamaha XS650 fork brace.

1658259680237.png
1658259737735.png

1658259800227.png
1658259886101.png

1658259989398.png
1658260045530.png

Motone
Tarozzi -Revival Parts group has this, or Fast From the Past.
Fastec
Telefix
Omar's Fiberglass
Hugh's Handbuilt

I'm sure you'll find more. Those listed are all XS650 specific.

Thanks. What do you do with the dust caps then?
image.jpg

I wish I could rotate it, but this is my XS1100 with a Tkat brace. There is a groove for the dust caps, exactly as the top of the fork lower. Unfortunately for us, Tkat retired.
You can see in my previous post that the Fastec and Heiden Tuning braces have the groove. I believe (but not certain) that the Omar's and Tarozzi braces also have a groove to retain the dust cover. Fast From the Past in Atlanta has the Tarozzi brace and I believe they're good about answering if you contact them.

Here I am, driving a desk and my skills are weak. I went back and tried to edit. I have no clue how you did it.
If you're using Windows it's pretty easy....
Right click on the image you want to rotate and the dialog box opens. Click on rotate left or right.... done.
I've never used an Apple product so I don't know.... but I suspect it's similar.

Untitled.png

If you're using Windows it's pretty easy....
Right click on the image you want to rotate and the dialog box opens. Click on rotate left or right.... done.
I've never used an Apple product so I don't know.... but I suspect it's similar.

View attachment 219459
I took the picture with my phone and skipped the download part. It went from my camera to the forum direct.

Back