Wanted - fork tubes, 35mm ...longer than stock (OVER) +4 or +6

Okay, my curiosity is piqued. o_O Whatcha building? I was going to stretch the forks on "The Basketcase" using a +4" fork tube set (even if I have to lower them again to make the stance right). There doesn't seem to be a "used" market, so new would be the only way to go. Unfortunately, sometimes "less expensive" is not an option. I found that out looking for some of the "cool" stuff. Cool ain't cheap either... :wtf:

g.jpg
getPart mm.jpg

just getting started with the build, but im going to cut the neck tube off and extend it 2 inches and rake it out, I have a photo somewher of one that has a 6 over let me see if I can find it... yup this one NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY BUILD, I found this photo on the web... its just and exsample of what +6 over fork tubes gets ya
7iaLZlGl.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Your degree of rake is really gonna hang it out there! Just be careful you maintain an adequate amount of "trail" with it, or your ability to steer easily is going to suffer. I was going to go "a little" over, without changing the factory rake. By doing so, the bike will have a slight "uphill" look to it, and perceived rake and trail will change, but only a minute amount. Geometry is a tough subject (and I almost flunked geometry!). Good luck, and keep us updated! This is the right time of year to spend in the "laboratory"! :devil:

Back