Wanted - Front Drum Brake Wheel

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm looking for a front drum brake wheel for an XS project. I have some super rad levers that I am going to run and they are both for cables. If you have a wheel that you are looking to part with please let me know. If you are looking for trades I have a ton of XS650 stuff. About 15 complete bikes worth...... and no front drum brake wheel.... go figure. :shrug:

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Ryan

Oh crap. I just saw that I put trade. Can a mod please change it to wanted?

Last edited:
I have a drum front off of an XS400.

If you could give me a bit to do some research that would be great. I just want to check to see if this is a viable direct swap, i.e. axle diameters, etc. Thanks for your reply.

EDIT: Looks like I may hold out for a 650 front drum as the 400 swap would involve a wheel bearing swap and other things. I will definitely keep it in mind and research the issue further.

Thanks

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    294.7 KB · Views: 173
Still looking. Apparently somebody snagged the one Jerm had out from under me. To that special person: I hope that front wheel explodes while you are riding at a high rate of speed and your testicles are smashed beyond repair causing you to have to go through life eunuch.

jerm sold it to someone else after offering it to you? nice.

I sent him an offer, he refused, and then I sent in a second offer, but before I got in my second offer a little later that evening, somebody contacted him and snatched it up. Just my luck...:(

Just out of curiosity what was the offer, or better yet what did it sell for, just trying to get a ballpark on what these go for?

Back