Trade - Girder front end for lowbrow deep tunnel tank

kelso

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
SOLD

I got a girder front end I'd like to trade for one of lowbrows deep tunnel wassell style peanut tanks. Decided to go a different direction with the build. I stuck it in an extra frame to see how it fits and it has just a hair of play. It looks to measure about 15/16" on the neck and the axle is 3/4" for a harley wheel I think. Looks like you could pop out and use stock races and bearings but I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THAT.

The area for neck height can be adjusted for different size necks because the shaft is threaded quite a ways down. Also, shock appears to have adjustment to it but I don't know a lot about it beyond that. Ask any questions and I will do my best to answer. I will also try to get better pics when I get the good camera charged.

If no one has a trade I will take offers.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 281
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Do you have one now or would you be buying one to swap? I really like that tank but I just bought an old superglide tank on ebay so I would prefer the cash if you were just gonna buy one. Otherwise if you have a tank I would trade just to see if I like the lowbrow more than the superglide.

Back