Good Morning!!

Wordman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning!!

It's currently 74° under a thin overcast here in Harriman, TN. NOAA says showers, thunderstorms, and a high of 85° are to be expected.

Headache all day, yesterday, so I didn't get much done. I did get some writing in, so the day was not all a loss.

Mild headache this morning, but hopefully it will stay mild or go away. After coffee and internet, I'll get some writing done, then off to pick up the groceries. After, out to the garage I hope.

Using the PC right now instead of the MacBook... It crashed Thursday. I'd had it for about 5 years (bought it used), so no complaints. Fortunately, I do regular backups, and my current novel project is stored on DropBox. Unfortunately it seems the used Mac market has changes since I purchased the old one. Seems just about everything out there is being sold by some 'used car lot' looking business.

So, after a bit of discussion with Kristy, I said a prayer and ordered a new MacBook Pro 16".

I paid less for my damned Harley (used)!

Still, given I bumped the specs up quite a bit, it should last me a good 10 years or more.

What's on your Saturday To-Do list?

Back