Happy 4th of July American Friends!!

MaxPete

Lucille, Betty, Demi, Gretel & Big Sue money pits.
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there American friends: its your big national day and I want to wish you a safe, fun and relaxing holiday with your families and friends.

1688474137002.png

For nearly 250 years, your country has been a shining symbol of freedom, democracy and hope for people from everywhere and as a neighbour, I thank you.

Cheers and best regards,

Pete

Hey there American friends: its your big national day and I want to wish you a safe, fun and relaxing holiday with your families and friends.

View attachment 246451

For nearly 250 years, your country has been a shining symbol of freedom, democracy and hope for people from everywhere and as a neighbour, I thank you.

Cheers and best regards,

Pete
Thank you. And a belated Happy Dominion Day to you (July 1, to those unaware).

Thanks Pete!
The Revolution.......our family had skin in the game. Some of the ancestor families were already 6 score and 17 years in country when the Declaration was made.
Gggggrandfather Jonas had multiple enlistments over the duration (avatar pic)
I believe some of our family stayed loyal to the crown and went north. (Hey cuz!)
Yeah, 4th of July, I feel it viscerally.

Last edited:
Thanks Pete!
The Revolution.......our family had skin in the game. Some of the ancestor families were already 5 score and 17 years in country when the Declaration was made.
Gggggrandfather Jonas had multiple enlistments over the duration (avatar pic)
I believe some of our family stayed loyal to the crown and went north. (Hey cuz!)
Yeah, 4th of July, I feel it viscerally.
My family's been in Va. since the 1600's. Have many who fought in the "Great Rebellion".

Back