Wanted - Heritage Special Lower LH plastic side cover

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The one under the Heritage special side cover, it's a matte finish black. I sold my extra one :banghead: now the wife wants to ride an 82 I bought.

What about that ol boy that bought the 83 last year and chopped it?
Those left side covers are hard to locate and expensive when you find them on ebay.

Don't I know it! I have one nibble though. The bike that got chopped was missing that cover I ended up with all the stock parts from it anyway.

Sorry no, only the 82-83 Heritage specials have another cover below those covers, thanks for trying!

83 007.jpg

It's the smaller cover below the "Heritage Special" cover

mapster I got the cover, thank you SO much, it's on the bike!!! I'll post up pics when I get all the other details done on the bike.

I'll dig through the collection again for that 650 cam cover you need.

mapster I got the cover, thank you SO much, it's on the bike!!! I'll post up pics when I get all the other details done on the bike.

I'll dig through the collection again for that 650 cam cover you need.

Great! Glad to help.

Bump; I have another Heritage special I rescued and need the LH lower side cover (again) might need the right too haven't found one I thought I had in the bins (yet)
View attachment 28296

The smaller matt black cover under the one that has the HS script on it.

If you have no luck here, pm me. I do not have a this particular cover, but I have a contact in Wisconsin that buys a ton of vintage metric stuff. He's quick and buys anything Xs in southern wisco. I'm sure he has probably beat you to a couple 650s that were briefly for sale. Lemme know.

Cool, thanks for all the responses! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Jaydela I'll bet I've beat him to a couple also!

Yeah it'd be good to chat with him.

Gary,

If you find that you also need the lower Right Side Cover (new one), PM me. May be able to help.

Back