How loud is the Sun?

Now if I could only figure out how to get folks to drop $5 a head on it...

:bike:

First trademark the phrase "Speed up the Earth." It has potential.

Then sell t-shirts using paypal.

Give me half the profit for inspiration, and also for filling in these few details...

First trademark the phrase "Speed up the Earth." It has potential.

Then sell t-shirts using paypal.

Give me half the profit for inspiration, and also for filling in these few details...

I wish I could do the graphics as I am considering t-shirts.

I might could send some your way. That is, if any ever comes. 10 years ago it was easy to become a hit online, I managed to earn a living blogging for a couple of years, but these days it's like pulling teeth just to get people off of facebook long enough to read.

We'll get Alexis Texas to shout "Speed up the Earth" from stage and then point the microphone at the audience to make them shout it. Hanna Montana, whatever her name is. "Speed up the Earth" yellow wristbands for the athletes.

We'll get Alexis Texas to shout "Speed up the Earth" from stage and then point the microphone at the audience to make them shout it. Hanna Montana, whatever her name is. "Speed up the Earth" yellow wristbands for the athletes.

Great ideas, maybe Hanna can "write" us a song too.

Speed up the Earth™, and let's go, go, go
Speed uo the Earth™, it's still too slow
Speed up the Earth™, and we'll get someplace
Speed up the Earth™ for the human RACE

Stop the world! I want to get off.
I think you will have a hard time outweighing all the Chinese goods heading east and all the Wyoming coal trains also headed east. I think I can feel the world slowing down, now that you mention it.

Stop the world! I want to get off.
I think you will have a hard time outweighing all the Chinese goods heading east and all the Wyoming coal trains also headed east. I think I can feel the world slowing down, now that you mention it.

Sounds like I need to hire a Chinese interperter and speak with the railroad union to get them on our side.

Sure. Credit it to Mona Arizona. I wonder if we could get Speed up the Earth™ to be slang for get your nose out of Facebook. Might be able to steal all the Facebook users, with no programming required...

Good website. Now, your next million dollar t-shirt phrase will be "Get your face out of Facebook". Somebody probably already owns that, so we'll launder the money overseas.

You guys have taken this way too far... so we'll take it one step further. You might see this ad at the top of the site once in a while. Just doing my part..

Attachments

• speed_up_the_earth.png
    speed_up_the_earth.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 147
I explained this to a customer the other day. His answer makes me feel that he wasted a ton of money on the engineering degree he said he has. He said this. "Hell ya I'll do it! I'll use my plane, that'll really get it going." I was hoping he was joking. He was not.

I explained this to a customer the other day. His answer makes me feel that he wasted a ton of money on the engineering degree he said he has. He said this. "Hell ya I'll do it! I'll use my plane, that'll really get it going." I was hoping he was joking. He was not.

If he were to point his plane east and lock the brakes it might help... :bike:

Back