Wanted - Looking for a spoked rear rim ! cash in hand

Baxter26

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for a rear spoked rim so i can finally complete my roller and get ready to tearing into this engine. Ideally I would like the 16" rear do i already have a brand new shinko to go along with it but willing to take any offers. Let me know what you have.

Thanks, Craig

If you can find me one in decent shape thats 16" ill send you the money for the rim cost and shipping in mass rarely any junkyards have bike parts only cars.

Ya i called sky cycle all they have are mags and liljerry thanks for looking out at your local yard but 150 seems way to step seeing how im looking to still have them powdercoated gloss black so realistically it would prob run me like close to 300.00 for just the rear rim.

Hey Baxter,i have a 16" steel rim in 36 or 48 spokes,$50.00 + the ride.That is just the rim,no drum assy. I would sell the 48 spoke drum,but not the 36.It has very little surface rust in a few spots,but would clean up fine for powder coating.

Yeah that junk yard is crazy. I have a buddy here that owns a powder coat company. Not sure the price on a bike wheel but its 60 for car wheels.

mudd what are you looking to get for the rim a pic would be nice but as long as its 16" im willing to work with it as far as sandblasting the rust and such.

Back