Love this..Imagine an XS motor in this!

....and now for a musical interlude, not to take anything away from Richard Thompson but if you're mentioning going to Knoxville, Del sounds better. "Ariels from heaven to carry me home"

Another Bluegrass song with a red-headed girl named Molly. "Ten Brooks said to Molly 'what made your head so red?'" By the way, this is the only known transcription of an actual conversation between two horses.

Man this a great looking bike. I can't imagine what kind of money it takes to buy a bike like that. One of my dream is to own a Vincent but I don't think it will happen someday :shrug:.

Anybody have any experience with a spring loaded seat like that...I've always wondered how that would feel...would it improve the rider's comfort much. If so where do I get one.

Nortons are way more affordable and worthy of praise. Chech out Colorado Norton Works and see what can be done with them.

Last edited:
Ive ridden two Vincents , theyre nice, best performance engine of their time, but after riding modern V-twins I still think their over-rated,over-complicated & overpriced (my neighbours Shadow cost him £18800 & its rarely on the road!) . Anything over 90mph & you sure got your hands full (on our roads at least)

Isnt the Holy Grail an old carpenters cup? You wouldnt want one these days when you can get a bone china tea service for less than £10...:wink2:
That Crockers a beaut,much better bike, Ive been following its progress on Facebook

dont know about you guys, but he can have my xs, my cadillac, etc. I just want that vincent motor!

Back