For Sale - many Tanks Seats Wheels Headers Side Covers Front Rotors Gauges Lights Reg/Recs...

barncat

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
too much to list in detail... this is a MAKE OFFER listing. numerous parts i'll not be using from some half-dozen mostly '73 TX 650's.

(2) decent original paint gas tanks- one treated internally the other rust free. will ship in US. (SOLD)

(2) pairs spoked wheels good usable condition, tires dry rotted. one pair is early style with different front brake rotor setup- have good rotor. local pickup only.

several pairs of good solid headers. local pickup only. i build my own exhausts...

(2) nice seats- one rare blue one, one recovered, no rips in either. will ship. (SOLD)

(2) pairs nice side covers (SOLD)

box full of speedos and tachs all '73ish, all work. (ALL SOLD)

several good front brake rotors

big box full of tail and turn lights all tested good.

many early regulators and rectifiers.

taking reasonable offers- prefer Paypal. i'm located between Owego and Ithaca NY.

Attachments

• IM004235.jpg
    IM004235.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IM004237.jpg
    IM004237.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IM004238.jpg
    IM004238.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
unfortunately no rear rotors. this batch of bikes i scored was all early drum brake. half a dozen good fronts though...

i picked up a couple lightweight FZR front rotors for the first couple builds. they work fine- diameters and bolt circle identical but the offset is much less. added some washers under the rotor and custom spacers in fitting the stock caliper- which barely clears the wheel...

how much for a FZR rotor? I would need the front left.

PM sent

Last edited:
i should probably add for any restorers out there that one wheelset is a '72 which i believe is an XS2? it's the clean one in the pic that was beadblasted, with the unique front brake rotor boss setup that does not bolt on. have good rotor for it. the rear wheel needs cleanup. might ship the front wheel in US for the right price.... shipping is prohibitive these days.

Back