Feedback for mercury_morse AKA 650 Central

Allegro40

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Micheal Morse (650 Central ) virtual history of information on the xs and wont sell you the wrong part, great guy to deal with.

I am a repeat customer of Mike 'Mercury' Morse and couldn't be happier. He has the parts and knowledge to sell you the correct parts. I see that I am the only poster for 5 years to give 650Central any props............why?
I hope anyone who has had dealings with this man to let others know about him.

I can't help but thinking that some money invested in his website would be a good retunr on investment - for those of us ordering parts in the middle of the night.

More props for MM, a great "old school" resource. The thing is he doesn't want to "just peddle parts" he wants you to have a great running XS650. A shopping cart won't help you to that end.

Oh, and ggg Gary for ALL your used parts........(although I have only used email.

I've always called in for orders and he knows exactly what parts are/aren't needed for whatever project I have going. He always gives me additional info and help... I will always order my parts from him. Super nice guy, you won't be disappointed.

Back