For Sale - Mike's PWK Carb Kit

unclesol

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Returned to stock carbs for my '79, so I have this set (no miles on these as of yet) up for sale!
XS Performance Carburetor Kit for XS650. 32mm Flatslide Carb Set - Includes: Carbs, Carb Holder Sets, Gaskets, extra Jets, 2 into 1 Cable, XS Performance Intake Manifolds and Filters.
Asking $225.00, plus shipping. Compare to new at $299.99.
IMG_1224.jpg

Located in Ontario, but can ship anywhere...
Thanks!

I wouldn't be too hard on him .More than likely they technically have zero miles on them . With the stock jetting you wouldn't get a mile . He did try to dial them in . Dick and I didn't enter into the previous thread to beat on him and the carbs . Brett actually tried to help by confirming his suspicions . And I tried to throw a hand full of brass at a pair , once .

Look it it what it is ...

~kop

Thanks kop.
Skull and I have exchanged PMs on this, and your assumption is correct. I never got them set up to my satisfaction, so, although they may have had a litre or 2 of fuel run through them while trying, they never actually saw any miles on the road.
I am not prepared to put more time into the tuning process with these, as I found set of VMs that have bolted on, and I am now riding.
My apologies for any misconceptions...

I also have a set of these that i was going to use but they are so tight that the bike would only kick start. Electric start wouldn't work at all . So i switched to VM34 and no problem. I heard these were great carbs for racing but i not racing bike its for street use. VM carbs are quicker to set up on Yam/Triumph/Bsa and now seeing them on CB750 much more info on them.
Good luck with your sale.

Back