mikexs still sucks

I second this motion lol. I stopped buying from them, shipping is way over priced, and there customer service sucks balls big enough to come in a dump truck:laugh:

Posted via Mobile

Where should I get a 2.5"x16 36 hole rim and spokes for a drum wheel? I don't want to buy because of all the bad press..

have i told you lately how much i hate mikexs,, good i did not want you to forget,, i called yesterday and the girl was meaner than me ,, damn it boy

YOUR KIDDING...they do have a ph num????? please share you will make so many happy{mikes not so happy,could be why she was so mean):banghead:

YOUR KIDDING...they do have a ph num????? please share you will make so many happy{mikes not so happy,could be why she was so mean):banghead:

me too I have had problems in the past too BUT THEY ARE THE ONLYONE'S TO HAVE SOME OF THE STUFF WE NEED JUST ORDERD $500 AFEW DAYS AGO LET'S SEE HOW BAD THE TREAT ME THIS TIME ! IF IT'S BAD AGAIN I'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO GET IT FROM LET US KNOW THE NUMBER WE MAY NEED IT:shrug:

Shipping is a hate crime with them. Unreal shipping. My buddy ordered 2 tiny parts ( cam needle bearings) and the shipping was like 14$ for a 2$ part. He did have good customer service though. Guess it depends who you talk to and who is on the rag that day..

got my $500 order to day and it not right I recheck my order and they left out parts and
some are wrong custome service was good 4 years ago but not 1 1/2 ago well we will see.

I ordered a PAMCO ignition along with other parts from Mikes XS. They shipped my order and did not ship the Pamco ignition. It took two days of emails before they replied and told me that they were short parts and it would be another two weeks. How arrogant of them to allow you to buy the part and then they don't tell you that there will be a delay or provide a phone number to discuss.

All I can say is Mikes XS is 100% better than dealing with Omar's :banghead:

Hopefully they troll the forums, see people think they sucks balls when it comes to getting orders correct, having reputable CS

Mikes are clearly swamped with orders due to the current surge in interest in these bikes Worldwide.
The existing Company and staffing levels are clearly not up to coping with the shear volume of orders they are getting and stock levels they need to maintain.

They are obviously mis-managed and if someone doesn't get their finger out they will find a competitor springing up with better customer service and delivery.

A hugely popular online bicycle Company in the UK went through a similar problem back in 2000 and ended up with such terrible reputation and bad press amongst the online cycling community that they eventually nearly went under .

It took more than 5 years before the bad press went away as people have long memories!

Oh man, I just ordered Pamco/PMA kit kit for $439 and was very uneasy about the no return on electronic or fuel related products. Just prey everything shows up and works. I saved for 3 months can't afford to do it again. I wanted to get the HHB PMA but i couldn't afford the Pamco to if I went that rout.

its good that problems with suppliers are highlighted as it no only gives a warning for buyers to be cautious but hoepfully it might lead to someone at Mikesxs listening to and acting on this negative feedback and ordering problems.

Sending an automated instant email confirmation of every order with the order details, contact information and estimated despatch date is not rocket science ffs :shrug:

Similarly if a supplier doesn't bother to keep their advertised stocking levels up to date they should warn you by email what parts of your order are out of stock and ask do you want to recieve a part order ,wait for the part/s to come into stock or cancel part or the whole order.

Customers should not be expected to have to chase a supplier to find out what if anything is happening to their order which a supplier has taken payment for.

If Mikesxs sold through an online auction site like ebay or Amazon all of that stuff including returns etc would be done automatically for them including printing customers address labels.

Up here in the frozen north we get Mikes parts from XS Direct . I never had a problem with them , aside from a couple of inferior parts , but they were cheap so I got what I payed for .

Up here in the frozen north we get Mikes parts from XS Direct . I never had a problem with them , aside from a couple of inferior parts , but they were cheap so I got what I payed for .

shouldn't that be 'got what I prayed for' ?:laugh: .................. just kiddin.

Its good to hear about good experiences too .
Here in the UK we are very fortunate to have some excellent suppliers and a yamaha main dealership too and of course there is always the excellent Heiden Tuning in Germany.

I haven't ordered any parts for a while , no money due to moving last fall . The weather has kept me out of the garage for most of the fall and winter too. Good thing is I don't really need anything right now , my bike is good to go , but I do want to upgrade a few things as soon as I have a few $$$$$ to spare .. Anyone around Toronto need some parts or have some to trade can PM me .

Shipping seems high on small parts because they use UPS and from UPS you are pretty much guaranteed a min of $10 shipping. They ship from Tampa and I'm in orlando so I always get my parts quick.

to be honest you can understand them using a signed for delivery service.

How many folk these days claim that they haven't received an item and ask for another !
if it was only 5% it wouldn't take long to ruin your business.
No........ signed for courier delivery makes sense and is the price we pay these days for all the cheatin thievin scum that constantly defraud us and the system .:mad:

I don't believe it is still owned by the same people (Mike Lalonde). Another company bought,sold and stripped down to bare bones and picked over by the rich vultures. Oh well. When you stand in the way of so called progress you get run over. My 2 cents. Dirty

Back