Trade - Mikuni VM 34's w/intakes for good BS 38's

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
I am thinking about trading my great set of Mikuni VM 34's. I have turn out intakes, velocity stacks, and a cool dual pull throttle assembly with cables. These were on my bike and work perfectly. They are jetted correctly for pods and pipes. Would consider trading for a excellent set of BS 38's that are jetted for pods and pipes. Need to have a very good set of intakes and pods with it. Throwing it out there.

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

Decided I could sell these outright. Hutch08 has first dibs, but if he declines then they will be available for $200 + shipping

Last edited:
Well if anybody is interested you might want to hit me up before Sunday because if I don't trade by then I am going to order some regular 34 intakes and use them again! Only reason I would trade them is because of fitment issues with the turnout intakes.

The stacks were from a snowmobiles place, can't rememeber the name, but they were like $10 each. The dual pull throttle came with the carbs, so I am not sure.

What kind and where did you purchase the stacks? Who makes the dual pull throttle assembly. Thanks

Back