motor racing,,,, f1- moto gp

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys,,, well i hope its not toooooo early to mention f1 racing at the weekend ,,, redbull came 1st and webber came second... it was a clean sort of race,,,,,, moto gp..... it was great toooooo see young casey back on his bike started 7th finished 5th,,, you could see he wasn,t making any great movesso i can only gather he is still suffering discomfort,,, ,,, in his interview at bathurst he stated his doctor told him it could be up to 8 months before it comes back to normal,,,, there,s still 3 more races 1 before phillip island... i hope i have not upset any guys at all regards oldbiker

Not upsetting me! I thought Casey Stoner put in a solid ride, not to mention impressive, given that I'm sure he had to muscle the bars a lot in the turns. At that kind of speed, the ability to weight the peg to roll the bike in is paramount, but much like he's been able to throughout his career, he rode around it with a Doohan brake and sheer determination to get back in shape for his swan song on the GP bike at Phillip Island. I'm rooting for him, and not just because I'm not fond of either of the snotty Spanish brats. Sure, they can ride, but niether of them has any "gravity" to them. They are like horse jockeys! At least the likes of Rossi, Stoner, Spies, Crutchlow, and the grand champion of non-politically correct, Colin Edwards, will bow up against the PR types and say what needs to be said. Posting it on twitter don't count! Speak into the microphone! The sport needs some flavor! Some spice! And more than 3 multi-race winners in season!

Back