Wanted - Motors motors motors

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I am still looking for a couple more motors. I don't want your good motors I want HURT MOTORS or ones that need to be rebuilt. I will be in the North Carolina area in two weeks so if you have something down there I got CASH!!!!!!
JUST SO WE DON'T WAIST TIME yours or mine I pay up to $150.00 for hurt motors and up to $250.00 for ones that spin. I am also looking for frames WITH GOOD TITLE
Let me know only need a couple more for some winter projects.
THANKS RICH

DaddyG, i have been looking too, and i know there is a guy in charlotte that has some. I am going to go over there and pick one up here soon. If you want the guys info hit me up and ill get you what i have to get ahold of him.

Check Hampton roads va Craigslist. Saw a locked up one on there for $95. I was gonna go get it but don't have the time.

I seen the one on Craigslist in Newport VA did contact but no answer yet.
I have been looking in North and South Carolina because I am down there a lot any info helps.
I have three motors that I am going to part out because they have some bad parts and I bought them as parts motors. So I will post some parts this week to make room. I have 5 sets of pistons NEW and I want to build those with the best of the parts I have.
I am going to sell HEADS-CAMS-JUGS-CRANKS-TRANS - ALT-ROTORS-COVERS and other small parts from these motor so just a heads up if you need parts before all go into my EBAY STORE
THANKS for all the help
ROCK I wish I had the time to come out that way I have found some great deals in the past when I went west LOL

Back