Trade - mufflers, seat springs, tail light, dog bones, pilion pad, speedometer, front fender

They are for 7/8 bars.....if you just need the risers and not the bar I can toss them in a $5 flat rate box for $25?

If you need the bar Im not sure they will fit in the small flat rate box so I will have to adjust accordingly......who knows maybe I can ship them cheaper in a padded envelope. Id have to check.

Steve $45 for the speedometer but I don't have the cable its already gone to a local. I will toss the plug wires in for another $5.

Steve $45 for the speedometer but I don't have the cable its already gone to a local. I will toss the plug wires in for another $5.

So an even $50 total for the speedo and plug wires right? If so I'll send you an message with the shipping address and transfer the funds into your paypal tomorrow afternoon.

Hey, i haven't used paypal all that much in the past. I just tried to transfer money into my paypal account and it says it takes 3 to 5 business days to show up in my paypal account. I thought it was instant. Did you want to wait that long or do you have another idea for me to pay? Or do you know if it really takes that long? Like I said, I haven't used it in years. Let me know and if you don't want to wait I will understand. Just wanted to let you know before I transfered the money.

Steve....I'm in no hurry don't worry about it...no big.

Pahako.....I've been out of town...got back today but not enough time to get to the post office. My best guess on shipping is $18.....if you wanna run with that I'm good and if I over shot it I will just tuck the change back in the box.

Oneliter....sorry I should have let you know I was going out of town....your stuff will go out first thing Monday.

Guys......I packaged everything up this morning.....drove to the post office and completely spaced off the fact its Veterans Day and therefore the post office is closed.

They WILL go out tomorrow.....sorry for the delay.

Back