Wanted - Need Engine Builder in New England

Dude like i PMed you there are two guys that come to mind Hugh and Jon from Monstercraftsman. I know Hugh rebuilds nice motors and you would have to ask Jon.
I am Retired and just play but if you buy all the parts needed to rebuild and like i said drive 3 plus hours i will gladly show you how to rebuild your motor if you know how to use tools. I have had many guys come to my garage and learn wiring top end rebuilds and just some small stuff that can be done in one day. But if you are just looking to hand off the motor and have someone rebuild it thats not me. The big C has eaten me up and i just can't keep up like i use too. But if you got some skills with tools i can help you out. I have guys here that do polishing and Harley work but never rebuilt a XS650 so its the same as teaching you i would have to teach them and you can learn and save some money.
If i left some other builders out i am sorry never seen your work...

Any New England members here good with engine rebuilds? I'm looking to have my '78 completely overhauled.

I know a guy just north of Mass in Southern NH who could help you out with your rebuild.

Where are you in Mass? you would have to drop it off.

Back