Wanted - need not pitted fork tubes

What I found didn't work out, still in need of a nice set since everything will be exposed. Just need clean tubes if that helps, 35mm

What I found didn't work out, still in need of a nice set since everything will be exposed. Just need clean tubes if that helps, 35mm

you could always polish the old ones up, what i do is sand them down with a hand sander with 180 grit then switch to 220 and then to 600 grit, I then high speed polish them to get that nice shiny look if you want the stock matte look just use a scotch brite pad on it and clear it with any clear lacquer, just a thought if the inner fork tube is still good. I have used this on some real beat up forks too and it still looks good after i am finished even with some road rash (as long as it is not too deep!):thumbsup:

Are these what your looking for?

I got a measurment of 35.22MM

They are off a '77, '80, or an '84. These are just the years of the bikes I have chopped so far.... all of those were somebodies failed projects and I re-did... Point im making... they could be off another year.

If you are interested or have any question please feel free to contact me anytime.

Attachments

• Forks.jpg
    Forks.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Inside forks 1.jpg
    Inside forks 1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Inside forks 2.jpg
    Inside forks 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 35.22.jpg
    35.22.jpg