New Carbs

CjVoller

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I just got new 34mm Mikuni carbs from TCbros along with their suggested aluminum manifolds. Anyone have photos of how they routed fuel lines, and suggestions on a non-vacuum petcock for my stock 1980 tank. Do I need a double petcock or can lines be tied together with fittings? I am also a little unsure of all the jets that come disassembled.

Apologies for the long winded post
TIA!

What would a doctor say if you went in and said i feel sick please help me??

Need to be more specific on the type of Mikuni carb they are...............round side, flat side, CV's, VM's ???????????? And info on any paper work that came with the carb set...................pic's are the best form of information along with your jet size's.

Supplier should give you a jet size base to work from.

Last edited:
Hi CjVoller, welcome to the forum, now you have joined up after lurking as it were. Take a look at Tech for a lot of info on carbs, there's listings of the settings and jet sizes people have used. I'm sure there's exploded diagrams showing all the parts and where they all fit. Do you still have the old carbs - stripping those down will give you a pretty good idea of what goes where. Need to be methodical - little plastic pots or whatever to keep the small items together.

Ask plenty questions, and put up plenty photos. Good luck, Raymond

Back