New rider, just got my endorsement.

Exitaph

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and a new rider as well, just saying hello. I just went for my first real ride on my new bike. And oh my god is it fun as hell! I used to ride on the back of my dads bike when I was a kid but it's 1000 times more fun when you're in control.

Here's my bike. It's a pretty standard '77 and in really good shape, not much done to it. I'll probably leave it stock for a while but ultimately I plan to slowly turn it into a cafe racer.

eQ7Smze.jpg

that is 1 really nice xs...please don't cut it up and/or alter it.if you want a café racer there are plenty of cheap bikes out there,alter this 1 and the xs650 gods would cry.als welcome aboard

that is 1 really nice xs...please don't cut it up and/or alter it.if you want a café racer there are plenty of cheap bikes out there,alter this 1 and the xs650 gods would cry.als welcome aboard

Haha lol I know what you mean. I too really appreciate how good condition this bike is in. Don't worry though, I don't plan on cutting anything up. I want to simply make bolt on mods so that one day I could theoretically make it all stock again.

But who knows, maybe someday before I start that I'll find a cheap one and make that a cafe instead.

Hi Exitaph,
nice bike, don't mess with it.
And remember, 95% of car drivers can't see you and the rest want you dead.

Back